Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Been Busy!!

Well, I have been busy of late. I don't even know where to begin. First, I guess is that I designed my first ever hat. This will be for Chloe. It turned out great and I love it. I put it on her and its a bit big but that will leave room for her to grow into. I am going to design a sweater, some booties and maybe a dress to go with the hat. It will be called Sweet Indulgence. I love that name.



Chloe has been growing. It is getting very heavy to carry her around in her carseat. We don't have to do it very often fortunately. Only when she falls asleep in it and we want to keep her asleep. The big news of the day is that she took her first step two days ago. YIPEEE!!! I am so excited for her. She even took two in a row. Then today, she took four little ones in a row. Won't be long now til she is walking and running all around the house. She already crawls off in a split second and I have to go hunting for her. She is super quick.

I have recieved three elf packages so far from Crochetville. These people sure are generous. I love that forum. Anyone who reads this who is not a member over there should join. (unless you don't crochet...then you might not fit in.) Can you believe it???There is actually a place where people who DON'T crochet don't fit in. I love it.

Anyway, here are three pictures of the packages I have recieved.


This is the first package I received and it contained three skeins of really pretty yarn. I don't know what I am going to make from it yet. Maybe a knitted hat and scarf set. I don't know if I will have enough though. We will have to see. If not then maybe just a scarf. Hmmmm!!!! (scratching the top of my head.)


This second picture is the second package I recieved. It is a crochet hook case. Perfect for holding my steel hooks. I think its great. I had asked for it on my crochetville wishlist and some nice elf granted it for me.

This third picture is what I recieved in the mail today. I was so suprised to get yet another package. I have a bookmark on my to-do list for myself and now I don't have to make it since I recieved this one from an elf. I love butterflies too. I wonder if she knew this about me when she made the bookmark. Anyway, its great. I also love the soap cover. I think I know who sent me this package because I know who designed the soap cover. I had been wanting one of these too.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to all the little elves who have been so kind as to send me these wonderful gifts. You have all brought smiles to my face.

1 comment:

iida said...

Congratulations! Your baby walking is so cool! =) And I'm sorry to say that the link you posted directing to the pattern of the red hat is not working. I would so have wanted to make a hat like that myself.. =|
It's getting colder and colder here in Finland you see, and one needs a hat.