Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'M HHHOOOMMMEEE!!!!!!

That's all I can really say for now. At last I am home. For those of you out of the loop, I will have to fill in more details tomorrow or the next day or whenever I get caught up on sleep and this tornado disaster my husband calls a house. I am running on 5 hours of sleep and that sleep came a long long (long........long.......long) time ago. I have been up since 2:00 am pacific time and it is now 8:00 pm my time. So, I am tired. James asks if I slept in the planes. What???? Is he kidding??? Me sleep on planes??? I am lucky sometimes to sleep in my bed. I am sure that I will be able to sleep tonight though. I am dead tired. I just put Chloe down and need to go clear a space somewhere in this house so I can FIND my bed. Boy has James been a bachelor for two weeks or what??? I am washing sheets right now so I can have something clean to sleep in. I will catch up on everything as soon as I get a chance. Ta-ta for now!

No comments: