Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My Sweet Caroline

I couldn't wait. I just couldn't wait. I usually wait to post pictures until I have a few things to show or something big to talk about but I just couldn't wait. This is sooooo exciting. I have yet another dress to add to my collection of Vintage Dishcloths. This is the third in my series and will be called Caroline. I think this one is my favorite so far. My sweet Caroline.

Here she is.

Isn't she precious? I am having so much fun designing these little dresses I don't think I can stop. Debra might be getting 50 instead of 20. Well, I shouldn't speak too quickly. I only have three done. But boy are they beauts. I love them.

Well, Chloe is awake and hollering so I had better go get her up. She is teething this week (5 that I can see...maybe 6...poor dear.) and so the poor thing is pretty cranky. I can't say that I blame her. That must be hard to bring in 5 new teeth all at once.

No comments: