Sunday, April 09, 2006

What's Going On?????

Man this is so frusterating. I typed up a whole long post complete with links and everything and my pictures won't upload. I am getting that same error message from the other night. I am getting a little tired of this. Well, in the long run...what's it really matter. No need to get myself worked up over this. In 20 years I probably won't remember this let along care in one way or another. So, no big deal. I saved my post as a draft and will try again tomorrow for those pictures.

I am halfway done with those 20 dishcloths for Debra but more about those when I post the pictures.

James tests this week for promotion so please pray for him. I would really like to see him get it this year so we could afford a house when we move but I know it has to be in the Lord's will. Please pray that we both can accept God's will whatever that be. Base houseing or our own house somewhere. I just want to be in the center of God's will where I can glorify Him and serve Him best.

Well, good night all. Hope these pictures work in the morning.

No comments: