Saturday, May 13, 2006

My New Table

I have been remiss about posting this week. Gosh this testing forum sure takes alot out of me. I guess the biggest reason for that is I have about 5 months worth of patterns I have designed that neede dto be edited, typed and tested. I only wrote down chicken scratch for notes and now I am struggling with rememebering exactly what I did. I now have about 5-6 patterns being tested at this very moment in time and I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I am going to have quite a few patterns ready to sell come June when my website gets here. YAY!!!! I can hardly wait.

Well, we got our new coffee table this week and I wanted to show you all. It is the neatest thing on earth and you will soon see why.

Here is a picture of it
And here it is open. I just love it. I can sit on my couch and crochet (design) and when I need to write something down, its right there in front of me. And I don't have to sit at the kitchen table or have a ton of paper and supplies in a huge mess all over the couch. Its great.



And this is my new couch set. Okay, so those of you who know me well, know that this looks identicle to our old couch set.
Well, it almost is except this one is darker in color and it is slightly harder. so, we are hoping it won't sink down like the other one did. And this is not a sofa bed. Our other one was and James thinks that is why it sunk so badly. (and no one wanted to sleep on our sofa bed)



And my new recliner. I haven't had one in a long time and I am loving it. When I am not sitting on the couch crocheting, I am sitting here. Its great. (and it actually reclines unlike my old recliner I got rid of a few years ago)



So, I have something really cool to share with you. James bought me flowers yesterday. YAY!!!! (I had asked him for some the day before and he said no) Anyways, I am posting a pic of them because of the cool bag they came in. You know those gift bags you buy to put gifts in??? Well, the flowers came in one just for flowers. Pretty neat. Check it out.


And yes...that is little Chloe under there. She wanted to touch the flowers so badly. James put them in her face so she could smell them and she started ooooohing like she does and kept pointing at them.

Well, I am getting a headache from all this computer time. I have been on the computer non-stop since I got my forum last week. I also was up late last night so I have a headache and it is getting worse by the minute. So, I had better go. Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

LadySnow said...

That coffee table is absolutely AWESOME! I have never seen anything like it.