Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Silly Facts about Me


1. My second toe is longer than my first toe

2. My nickname in highschool was Tigger

3. I love my freckles

4. I have a mole on my back

5. I love black licorice

6. I love to watch kids movies (yes...this includes things like sesame street and baby Einstein and such...If I don't enjoy watching it, then Chloe does not own it)

7. I love Mexican food

8. I have vampire teeth (two of them...I call them my fangs)

9. I pee'd my pants while in class in the third grade (the teacher wouldn't let me go the bathroom when I asked)

10. I once drove a fighter jet (yes...a real fighter jet...and yes...I really drove it...more about that to come in my next Monday Memory...check back then...lol)

11. I was married at 19 in my parent's backyard. (my father married us)

12. I love pickles and peanut butter sandwhiches

13. I used to dream that I could fly and escape any situation when I was a kid. I would flap my hands and push off the ground and away I would go.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!






3 comments:

The Shrone said...

Hmmm! Black licorice! Do you like black licorice ice cream as well?

Anna said...

I have never heard of black licorice ice cream until I met you. I will have to hunt for it as I am sure, if it contains sugar, that I will love it.

Reverberate58 said...

Black licorice is good. My dad and I were the only ones that liked it so we got to share the Good & Plenty at the movies growing up. And Mexican food is good.