Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Reasons I LOVE Sugar


1) Its white (the color of purity...so that must mean something, right?)

2) It makes everything it touches taste instantly better (except cottage cheese...which will never taste good)

3) Candy corn

4) Skittles

5) Starburst

6) Chocolate

7) Because sometimes it comes in cute little cubes which are the perfect bite size dallop of delight.

8) Sryup

9) Ice Cream

10) Apple Pie

11) Add some spice to it and you have a girl.

12) Birthday Cake

13) Gingerbread houses (Oh!!! the epitamy of sugar!!! Sugar's true masterpiece, the gingerbread house...a true work of art.)


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!






3 comments:

Reverberate58 said...

Sugar is so bad! I gave it up a few years ago! Makes my heart race! So I try to eat lots of sugar free things. I switched to Splenda and even cook with it! It will probably kill me faster than sugar would! Great list for sharing, thanks!
Thanks for visiting my blog today. Hope you are having a terrific Thursday!

The Shrone said...

I tell my Smee that if he were any sweeter he'd be sugar! He's my Sweet Smee.

I do have a sweet tooth, but have had to learn to curb it. If only sugar was a health food!

Anna said...

Ah yes...many times I do have to tell my sweet tooth the she needs a cucumber instead of the chocolate bar. She prefers the chocolate but understands and so willingly submits.