Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things That Leave Me Speechless


1. Rainbows

2. Gazing into a Tiger's Eyes (even in pictures)

3. Multi-colored sunsets, streaking through the sky

4. Freshly fallen snow covering everything with long icicles hanging down

5. When the dishes are done and I KNOW I did not do them (and Chloe either...I don't think she can reach)

6. Little unexpected surpises

7. Holding a newborn baby

8. A beautiful garden full of flowers

9. I love you's with long hugs

10. "Do you want to go to Hobby Lobby?"

11. "You could use some more yarn"

12. Watching my baby sleep

13. The Glory of God



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

MissKris said...

Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment concerning my entry for "In Other Words"! As I've gone around reading others' take on this particular quote, it's been so interesting to see how it's 'inspired' all of us in so many different ways. I read thru most of your current page and enjoyed it a lot, especially the photos of your darling little girl! Brings back memories of when my little girl was that size and she'll soon be celebrating her 30th birthday!! :-) But I am truly blessed to be able to stay home and take care of my darling little grandson who recently turned 4 months old. I quit the part time job I had at the end of May and began baby sitting him 4 days a week when my d-i-l returned to work. Every day the Little Man brings joy to my heart. Hope this finds you having a lovely day.

The Shrone said...

What a beautiful list of things, especially the ones about yarn! LOL!

Warm Fuzzies said...

Great List...my favorite is sunsets!

Have a great TT!