Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hooray!!!! Its done!!!

We did it...we did it...we did it!!! We sold our house. As of one hour ago, our house went under contract. Yay!!!! I just had to share because this is big news for us. If the house didn't sell then we would have had to start looking at renting it out and its a little late for that seeing as how we are packing up in 2 1/2 weeks and are out of here Sept 1. Well, now that worry is gone. It SOLD!! Yippeee!! And now we might be able to get a house up north. I have found a couple that I am interested in but we need to see them in person before we put an offer on them. There aren't very many pictures of them on the internet. And we might have more options that aren't available on the internet as well. So, we will just see when we get there next month.

Do you know what this means??? No more spotless house!!! (as if my house weren't ever NOT spotless, but you know...)At least this means I don't have to keep on Chloe all the time. That is a big relief. It is hard to keep her toys straightened all day. I find it much easier to just clean them up after her playtime at the end of the day.

Well, I promised more bloomer pictures and so I must keep that promise. These are my Easter's Song Bloomers. The pattern is available on my website. www.lullabiesandlace.com.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am working on a purse in thread now. I am debating two names for it. # 1 Greek Columns Purse or # 2 A Touch of Greece. Leave a comment which name you like the best. I am curious to know. Of course, this is sight-unseen since the purse is not yet finished. You just have to imagine...and let it blow you away when you do see it.

I am off now to get ready for a graduation ceremony. My best friends sister is graduating from nursing school and so we are going. Afterwards we are going out to eat at my FAVORITE restuarant...Caraba's. Only the BEST Italian food chain. (you can 0only find better at mom and pop, "hole-in-the-wall" Italian places but where are you gonna find one of those in Cajun Country...

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

1 comment:

Reverberate58 said...

Trying to catch up on my reading, this is great news! So much better to have your last fews weeks be without all the stress isn't it. And I bet Chloe is happy too!