Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Reasons Why I Am Okay With Moving



1. No more humidity. (I don't mind heat...but I prefer more of the Arizona type climate)

2. Autumn is a nice time of year. I will get to experience it this year.

3. Aligators scare me.

4. I HATE bugs. (espcially those big GIGANTIC ones who think I have created a lovely home just for them)

5. Big cities can be fun...never lived in one before so that is yet to be decided but I have heard others make such claims and so I am counting on that.

6. I like change.

7. 2 years is an awfully LONG time to stay in one place. (at least it has been for us...lol)

8. New adventures await us.

9. I love unpacking and setting up a new house. Its like Christmas.

10. We get to see the sights on the way up...how neat is that????

11. New food and new restaurants

12. LYS's (I don't have any here and I really REALLY want to go to some)

13. The history of the east coast intrigues me





Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

The Shrone said...

Moving is always kind of special. I hope you'll find plenty of LYS's! They are nice to have (but can get expensive!)

Reverberate58 said...

I did not play today but wanted to stop in and say hi! I am so excited. I go two of the books I ordered from Trish P today and I can't wait to work from them. Her work is really fasinating all the extra stitches and twists that she does. And I love anything with the pineapple and hers are really interesting. So many new patterns and so little time!

I am glad you are excited about the move and are able to not be too pushed in doing it. It will be a big change for all 3 of you but your attitude and heart appear to be in the right place.

I hope you have a great day!

Mrs Lifecruiser said...

In for a new adventure hah? Sounds like you're excited to move. If it weren't so much things to pack, I would be too :-)