Monday, September 25, 2006

My Site has been Hacked!!

Yes...You read that right. Some one with loads of nerve has hacked into my website and sent me a message in chinese or some foreign language. They left me a picture of their flag waving and other stuff. I am upset by this but amazingly enough...I have a peace about it. God is in control of my business and He has this whole situation in His hands.

So, I will update here as to what is going on in regards to this issue. My website hosts are working on resovling this. For now, if you are testing any of my patterns, please email me at anna [@] lullabiesandlace [dot] com. (take out the [] signs and the spaces and don't spell out dot...but then you all knew that anyways.)

If you are testing a pattern and have not gotten the chance to download it, please email me and I will get that pattern to you via email. Thank you all for your patience.

2 comments:

Mrs Lifecruiser said...

Arrrgh, I know the feeling, my blog were hijacked recently too. But there isn't much you can do other restoring things back to normal.

Glad you solved it :-)

busyHSmom said...

I just do NOT understand people who get a thrill out of destruction. I am SO sorry that this happened to you!!