Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things I Plan To Design


I have nothing much to talk about today so I will simply list the next 13 things I want to design. Keep in mind as you read some of these things that I change my mind at least 10 times a day...and I also allow patterns and thread to talk to me...so these might not neccessarily be the next 13 things I do...but at this moment in time, they are what I WANT to do. Now let me see...

1. Chloe's Thanksgiving dress (this is already almost done...I am just waiting on the yarn I rodered so I can finish it.

2. Afghan for my dad (I started this one this week...and I have a whole five rows done. ummm...I am thinking this one may take me a while...is Christmas too soon????)

3. Sugar and Spice Jumper for girls

4. Gender neutral sweater/pant set for winter

5. Head Wraps (like head bands...kind of)

6. Sweet Induglence Set (this is the very first hat I designed and now I just need to complete the set with a sweater)

7. Girl's Cape (I may do a boys version depending on if a good design comes to my mind while I am designing that one)

8. Thread Kitchen apron (been wanting to do one of these for a while now)

9. Let's throw a purse into the mix...always gotta design purses...I love them so much.

10. ...and a tote too...already have an idea for another one

11. Chloe's winter dress (I may use this as her Christmas dress this year...although it won't be Christmas colors...but I am not going to say what it IS going to be. That's a suprise!!!)

12. Woman's shell top (the kind that go under a blazer...or they can be worn by themselves too.)

13. hey...let's throw in a set of dish scrubbies...they are nice and I can whip 'em up pretty quick.

So there you have it. 13 things I want to design in the next two to three months. Can I do it??? Sure I can. Can I get testers for them all??? Gosh I sure hope so. I have been having troubles with keeping testers lately. (What am I saying lately???This has been an on-going problem) It seems that many people just come to get the pattern and then I never hear from them again. It is hard to release patterns for sale when half the testers disappeared. Oh well, I do have some very reliable testers and I depend on them so much for this business. Thank you dear testers for all you do...I sure appreciate it. You all deserve some chocolate.

Anyone else reading this...if you crochet, would you like to be a tester??? Come and join my forum and apply to test my patterns.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Chelle Y. said...

"Crafy" people always impress me!

Lindsey said...

Wow, lots of stuff to do! Good luck getting everything done! Happy TT!

Lady_MSnow said...

Anna...you know I will love to test the cape too. Hint, hint. I was getting ready to sew my daughter one, but if you are going to create one...I will wait. ;)