Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I'm a Mama...and Dang Proud of It!!!

I never wanted to be one of those mothers who took endless amounts of pictures of thier first kid and none of the subsequent children...but I must admit, this girl of mine is so dang cute, I can't help but take pictures of her.

And then, as if I didn't have enough to do with my time already, I sit around for hours just editing her pictures to see what cute things I can come up with. (oh, if only I crocheted for all that time...do you know how much I could get done?)

Here is the latest thing I learned how to do with my photo editing program. This is really neat and I stumbled upon it quite by accident. (isn't that how most really "cool" things are discovered??? By accident???Remember America???)

Anyways, check this out. I can make a group of photos now. Isn't it neat???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


That takes a lot of work...but I like...no wait...I LOVE the end effect. It is gorgeous. Watch out in the future for many more pictures like this one...I think I have found a new hobby. (ha ha...I don't need any more hobbies)

And the scripture tags over at Christian Woman Online Inspired me to make my own. What do you think???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Well, I am off to bed now. I will have more to write about tomorrow.

2 comments:

busyHSmom said...

Those are totally lovely, but I must admit, I am really, really in love with the pictures down below of your little peanut helping mommy bake. That is all just tooooooo cute!!

Lady_MSnow said...

I just wanted to let you know that I really like the pictures of Chloe. She is very cute, but not as cute as My little girl. ;)