Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Happy Bloggiversary!!!!!

Thirteen Reasons I Love Blogging


In honor of my one year blogging anniversary on blogger, I will give you 13 reasons why I love blogging. Just in case no one here was with me when I blogged on yahoo, this is not my "real" bloggiversary...that would have been back in July or August sometime. I am celebrating the first day I posted on this blog. November 8th 2005. A year ago yesterday.
And now for my 13 reasons I love blogging...


1 ~ I love writing. Anything from stories to poetry to grocery lists. If it can be written...I want to write it.

2 ~ I ramble...and this is a great place to do it. If you don't want to read it, you can quit at any time. (unlike a "real" conversation where you are stuck listening to the person go on and on about how cute thier little puppy Snookums is when he rolls over and begs)

3 ~ I like sharing my heart...even if its with total strangers.

4 ~ Its a way to showcase my crocheted items

5 ~ Its a way for me to preserve memories. Not like I needed one more thing on top of my scrapbooks or journals...but you know, every little bit helps.

6 ~ I have met some good people blogging.

7 ~ This blog has been the record of my designing journey. I started blogging long before designing was even in the corner of my mind.

8 ~ I love pictures...espcially of my darling daughter...and I can store them here for me to look at when I can't get them into my scrapbook fast enough

9 ~ I feel a connection with the world while hiding away in my little house.

10 ~ There are those who like to read my writing. (bless you Mom and sis...)

11 ~ My dreams take form here.

12 ~ Family and Friends can keep up with our news without me having to write 60 letters each month.

13 ~ Maybe someone will stop by and read my words and be encouraged in thier walk with the Lord...or even start a walk with the Lord. That would be the greatest thing this blog could ever accomplish. (see...I told you dreams take form here.)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

2 comments:

The Shrone said...

Congratulations on the blogging milestone! I enjoy reading your blog and getting to know you through your entries. May you have many more years of blogging to come!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Happy Bloggiversary!!!! Congrats!