Saturday, January 27, 2007

Kangaroodle

What? Did you read that right? Did it say Kangaroodle? What on earth is a Kangaroodle? Well, let me tell you. I must first go back before the Kangaroodle a bit so you can have the whole story.

It all started a couple of days ago. Well, two to be exact. I was blog surfing as I do sometimes when I am bored from crocheting. Huh? Bored from crocheting? Yes...I do sometimes get bored from crocheting. I am working on a project right now (can't tell you what it is since that is a surprise) and it is turning out quite a bit larger than I anticipated. It is also taking a bit longer than I anticipated as well. This is one of the side effects of being a designer, I guess. You just never know where you are going to end up when you start something.

Back to my point...the kangaroodle story.

Okay, so I was blog surfing and I ran across this wonderful blog. It is called 5 Minutes for Moms. As I was reading, I was struck by the openess of the two ladies running the blog. One lady was sharing her struggles with getting pregnant. This hit right in the center of my heart, since as many of you know...We been trying for a year for another baby. Anyways, I instantly felt that this was a blog I would enjoy reading and I added it to my sidebar.

Well, today I stopped by and noticed a little contest. So, I am joining this contest.

How does this relate to Kangaroodle? Well, Kangaroodle is a website that sells wonderful little gadget like things for babies and toddlers. You really need to check this site out. Isn't Kangaroodle just the cutest name? I think it is quite clever, myself.

Anyways, I was browsing through this site and check out what I found!!!
A butterfly puppet!!! Now many of you are probably thinking "huh? Why is she so excited about a butterfly puppet?" Well first...go check it out. It is adorable. Really adorable. And second, we love to have puppets for Chloe. It is one of our favorite things to do together. In fact, we are even thinking of buying a little puppet stage for Chloe for Christmas next year. Only problem is we can only find it at Target and we are boycotting Target so I must search online to see if we can find one. Or we can try to make one...which might be funner. (more fun??? whatever.)

Anyways...back to Kangaroodles. I think I may have to buy this Butterfly puppet for Chloe's birthday. It is adorable. Kangaroodle even has other puppets too. Like this Monkey Puppet and this Frog Puppet. Too cute...too cute. It really is a fun site. If you have kids...or know someone who has kids...or know someone who knows someone who has kids then you really should check this site out. It is beyond cute.

Okay. I am done. Check back tomorrow for a tablecloth update!!!

1 comment:

Lady_MSnow said...

Waiting on that tablecloth update. ;) Just teasing.