Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My Weirdness Within Me Meme

I have been tagged by Lori for this meme. I hope I don't scare anyone by the weird things I am about to post about myself. I would hope that maybe these things might be normal? My fear is that they are not.

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Weird thing #1 ~ I love peanut butter...by itself. I could eat a whole jar of this stuff. (espcially now that I am on my "program".

Weird thing #2 ~ I love winter but I hate being cold. Snow and I have a love hate relationship. I love looking at snow...but I hate being cold and if there is snow, that means it is cold.

Werid thing #3 ~ I have to eat my pizza with a fork AND knife. No hands for me. I can't stand eating pizza with my hands. (guess I wouldn't get along in New York City)

Weird thing #4 ~ I drank gasoline when I was 3 years old. I even got my sister to drink some with me. After getting in trouble for this, I went back out and drank some more. I doubt I got very much. I am told (since I don't remember this) that I came running into the house screaming. Must have hurt pretty bad or something. The weird thing is that I went back for more.

Weird thing #5 ~ I got through childbirth without shedding a tear...but when I stub my toe I cry rivers. Must be a different sort of pain. I have no tolerance for pain.

Weird thing #6 ~ I love peanut butter and pickle sandwhiches. (see number 1 weird thing above for further explanation) And no...I am not pregnant...YET!!! I also like peanut butter and banana sandwhiches...but pickles are my favorite.


I am tagging the following weirdos...er...ummm...I mean people.

Melanie
Kate
Melissa
Michele
Debra
Kim

3 comments:

The said...

You're not weird, you're just unique like everybody else! LOL! I'm so not a peanutbutter fan. So I'll give you my share to eat ;-). Thanks for doing this meme!

Kate said...

Six things? Pshaw! That's not enough to scare people off! Ok, I bit - my six things are up.

Memes are fun :-)

Crochetingangel said...

Ok ok, ya got me, LOL. But your not that wierd well unless I'm wierd too because I do the fork thing too and even eat the peanut butter too without the banana's and pickles though, you can keep those :)