Thursday, March 29, 2007

New Friends

Well, it certainly has been long enough since the big blog party hosted by 5 minutes for Moms to get my new friends introduced. I was supposed to introduce you all to some new friends I made during the party and...well....I guess time got away from me. (again!!!!)

So, without further ado. I would like to introduce you to a new friend. I love this blog. I found it while blog surfing the huge Mr Linky list and have been back to visit many times. I wish I could leave comments each time I visit, but alas, time is not on my side. I barely have time to read the blogs that I do. I am very selective about the blogs I add to my sidebar due to the fact that if a blog is in my sidebar, I am reading it. And if I don't have time to read blogs, I don't add them to my sidebar.

But Lily of the Valley is such a sweet and uplifting blog. I love to stop by there and read it. She is a fellow sister in Christ who has alot of the same interests as I do. She is a homemaker and, I feel, a Proverbs 31 woman of noble character. (the kind of lady I strive to be)

Another blog I will be adding to my sidebar is a special blog. She is a dear sweet sister in the Lord and someone who has become a very dear friend of mine. She was (is) my secret pal this round. The really fun element to this whole round was as a secret pal coordinator, I get to pick my own secret pal. So, I handpicked her. I just knew we would be kindred spirits.

I introduce to you, Hearts Crochet. She praises the Lord in each and every post she writes. I love her sweet spirit and gentle attitude.

Stop by both those blogs sometime and meet some truly wonderful ladies. I can't wait to have them over for tea at my cottage in heaven. I hope they both accept my invitation.

Now I really am off to work on Chloe's Easter dress. (after I put her to bed, that is.) Check back tomorrow. I may have a little preview of the dress. You never know.

2 comments:

busyHSmom said...

Eagerly awaiting pictures of the Easter Dress. I know it will be gorgeous!!

Heart said...

Oh yes, Anna. I would love to have tea with you in Heaven! You'll have to have tea with me too.