Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Animals I Will ALWAYS Visit When I go to the Zoo


I love to go to the zoo. Each time I go, there are certain animals I will always visit. I will list my favorite animals here for you today.

1. Tiger (my utmost favorite animal in the world. If I could be an animal, I would be a Tiger)

2. Elephant

3. Cheetah

4. Leopard

5. Lion

6. Lemur (these things make me laugh. I love them)

7. Dolphin (so I have to go to Sea World or something instead of the "zoo" but I still love them)

8. Killer Whale (same as before)

9. Walrus

10. Polar Bear

11. Giraffe

12. Sheep (I figure God really loves sheep and we are often compared to sheep so I decided that I kind of like them. I think I would want one as a pet. That would be cool)

13. Angora Rabbit (I want one of these for a pet too. Maybe I could even learn to spin my own yarn?)



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

2 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

What a happy list! Does your zoo have any okapis? Descended form giraffes but looking more like zebras, they're my favorite.

Anna said...

No. I have never heard of an okapis. You have also reminded me that I forgot to include Zebra's on my list. I love zebras too.