Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Random Thoughts That Pop Into My Head


I can't think of anything profound today to list. At least not anything pertaining to the number 13 so I thought I might just list the next 13 things that pop into my head. I am known to be a random person with thoughts that flit about like a bumbling bee upon a flower. Let's see what is going through my head today.

1) Do bees really "bumble" around? (I like that word...bumble. Makes me giggle)
2) I wonder what I can do today that would make Chloe giggle uncontrollably.
3) Will the commissary have enough organic milk for us today?
4) I really should start buying more organic veggies along with the organic milk (only problem is, the commissary has such a limited selection of organic veggies. maybe I should put in a request.
5) Did I feed the fish today?
6) I would really like to crochet a skirt in time for my birthday but I just don't have the time. Maybe for the Ladies Spring Banquet at the end of April?
7) I wonder where my friend Molly is and how she is doing.
8) The song we made up in fourth grade still makes me laugh. I will never forget that Molly dislikes mayonnaise because of that song.
9) Will we ever get another pet? I don't know. I think it would be fun to have a rabbit. Maybe for my birthday? Or else a large aquarium with lots of fish in it.
10) I hate spelling that word...aquarium...I always get it wrong.
11) Maybe I should return the white sash on my window treatment to the store and get a red one to match the curtains. I bet it would look nicer. I really need to get those tiebacks installed so I can see out my window during the day.
12) Which kind of tea should I drink after I return from my shopping trip? Chai Spice or PG Tips?
13) Will I never get these bloomers done for Chloe's outfit so I can work on some doilies or something? I really want to make some shawls and skirts for myself. Also some doilies. I would also really like to finish my tablecloth. AND I would love to knit my coat.

Okay. So now we know that I am random. It took me approximately four minutes to type up that list. (and I typed it as I thought it.) Geesh! How random can one person get? Okay. I need to get to the grocery store or I won't hear the end of it. (hubby left the car for me today) I dread grocery shopping since it takes me 20 minutes just to drive there. Uggg. Well, I better get to it. Have a wonderful day everyone.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

3 comments:

Lady_MSnow said...

Yeah...that was pretty random. Loved it though! ;)

The Shrone said...

I say go with the PG Tips! I should send you more Cream Earl Grey! Your birthday is coming...;-)

Anna said...

I did go with the PG Tips. I can't wait to order more from the internet. YUM.