Thursday, September 20, 2007

Can You Hear It?

I'm sure you can, by now. The sound of my sewing machine whirring as I crank out a massive amount of sewing projects. And when I say massive amount, I mean MASSIVE amount. Don't believe me? Let me show you...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And just because I feel like it (and also because I have nothing else to talk about today) I am going to list out for you everything you see in the picture above.

~ 12 dresses for Chloe
~ 2 knit shirts for Chloe
~ 4 nightgowns for Chloe
~ 2 skirts for myself
~ 2 shirts for myself
~ 2 baby doll nightgowns

Okay, after you pick yourself up off the floor from where you fell out of your chair, let me explain this to you. That list might not seem like a long list but you need to look at those numbers. Those numbers alone will cause you to tumble back off your chair again in complete shock.

I realized this week that all of Chloe's 18 month dresses are waaayyyy too short. I don't like how short they are getting. Not one little bit. Her little diaper peeks out underneath. Problem is...she doesn't actually wear a diaper most days. (still potty-training...she's got it pretty good unless she has panties on; then she tends to "forget".) Anyways, we might venture outdoors to explore the great unknown and I might possibly forget to put some panties on her (because I am forgetful that way) and she might climb up the slide we have out there for her and WOOOOOO loooo looo....all the neighbours are privy to baby bottoms. Cute as they are, I do not wish to show them off to the world.

So, its time for new dresses that COVER the child. I must get going though if I am to get any done today. And maybe...just maybe, I might even quite possibly by chance have some pictures of some of those dresses done by this evening. You never know with me. Ta-ta for now!

3 comments:

Lady_MSnow said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see the completed projects. :)

(((((HUGS))))) sandi said...

OH WOW! I wanna be JUST LIKE YA! I don't know how to sew a lick. I SO would love to bless my family in the ways you are! They are sooo fortunate to have you! Crocheting for me is a start.... (((((HUGS))))) sandi

amy said...

I can't wait to see everything when it's done!