Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Playing With New Stamps

Last Tuesday (not last night) was stamping night at Miss A's house. Boy, do I love those nights. I come away with this insatiable need to create cards. As my small stamp collection grows, my stamping gets better. (meaning - I like the cards) So, when I recieved my new set of stamps I just had to try them out. Many times!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


So, there you have it. One Wednesday afternoon of stamping and I have loads of cards to give away. Some of these are going to my secret pal for the ville's secret pal swap and some are going to family.

While I was making these cards I got the idea of selling them. I could totally make sets of cards and sell them on my website. Everyone needs cards and with Thanksgiving and Christmas right around the corner, I think they would be a huge hit. You never know.

I mentioned this idea to James and I even suggested that maybe all the money I make from the card sales could be thrown back into buying more stamps. (because, quite literally, I want more than half the stamp sets in the catalog) He thought this was a great idea. So...now I just need to finish up everything else on my long to-do list and I can get started on this new endeavor. Its not like I need another endeavor. Not at all, but hey. The idea of more stamps sure is pleasung and this would be a great way to fund that desire. So, we will see. We will see.

Have a great Wednesday everyone. I am off to plan my menu for the next week, write my grocery list and do a bit of zone cleaning. I might even have a WIP to show you later...and some new, yummy yarn. (not new as in just released, but new-to-me)

3 comments:

Lady_MSnow said...

Those are very pretty cards. You do wonderful work. ;o)

B said...

Cards are lovely!
And hey, go for it and try to sell some =) I wish you luck with it!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are great! I've been stamping for about 11 years and have collected quite a LOT of rubber stamps! I love Stampin Up and have quite a few of their sets too. On another note...I was searching the web this morning looking for doll dress dishcloth patterns and came across your site. I bought both collections. They are wonderful. I'm also enjoying your blog and plan on visiting it often. Thanks for making my day.
Elaine