Tuesday, December 11, 2007

One for One

A new goal. I need a new goal. I've been brainstorming and I have come up with something I am calling it my One for One goal. I can't very well do the same goal as last week for two reasons. One...I already did that goal and I might suffer from boredom if I attempted it twice. Two...I have Christmas gifts that need to get done so finishing 5 whole projects from my WIP pile would put me at finsihing these Christmas gifts in...oh...say...by about January 17th. Not good.

My new goal is simply this. For every project I finish from my WIP pile, I get to start a completely new project. Sound reasonible? We shall see. I must inform you though that I consider a sewing project I have cut out a WIP. Even though I haven't begun sewing on it yet, it still clutters up my sewing room and must leave.

Let's see how much I can get done this week. My second goal is to have all my Christmas packages ready to mail on Saturday morning. I am off to finish a Barbie dress I started last night (one of the new projects) and a dress I am sewing for Chloe. (one of the WIPS) I hope to have some things to show you later today.

3 comments:

Lady_MSnow said...

Can't wait to see!

Amy said...

My mom used to sew me Barbie clothes. :)

I am amazed at all the outfits you make. I wish I had the space and skill to do some of the sewing projects you take on. They are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Anna!!! God's blessings of peace to you and your whole family!!

Lea