Saturday, January 26, 2008

50 Book Challenge 2008

Welp...I came up 10 short on my 50 Book Challenge for 2007. Drats. I have been reading a ton of books lately though, so I figured I might as well start off a new challenge for 2008. Maybe if I start at the beginning of the year I can accomplish it this year. If you have any good ideas for books to read, please leave a comment and I will look into it.

1) Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
2) A Searching Heart by Janette Oak
3) A Quiet Strength by Janette Oak
4) Like Gold Refined by Janette Oak
5) A Merry Heart by Wanda E. Brunstetter
6) Looking for a Miracle by Wanda E. Brunstetter
7) Plain and Fancy by Wanda E. Brunstetter
8) The Hope Chest by Wanda E. Brunstetter
9) The Bishop's Daughter by Wanda E. Brunstetter
10) The Crossroad by Beverly Lewis
11) The Betrayal by Beverly Lewis
12) The House at Pooh Corner by A. A. Milne
13) Village School by Miss Read
14) Created to be His HelpMeet by Debi Pearl
15) Mrs. Wiggs and the Cabbage Patch by Alice Caldwell Hegen
16) The Lessons of St. Francis by John Michale Talbot
17) Mrs. Whaley and Her Charlston Garden
18) Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
19) Mary Poppins by P.L. Travers
20) I Can't Wait to Get to Heaven by Miss Fannie
21) The Fairy's Return by Gail Carson Levine
22) Where Two Ways Met by Grace Livingston Hill
23) Job's Neice by Grace Livingston Hill
24) Millie Molly Mandy
25) Duskin by Grace Livingston Hill
26) Heaven by Randy Alcorn
27) Pat of Silver Bush by LM Montgomery
28) Tommy and the Wishing Stone by Thornton Burgess
29) The Cat Who Lived High by Lilian Jackson Braun
30) The Sacrifice by Beverly Lewis
31) The Prodigal by Beverly Lewis
32) A Gown of Spanish Lace by Janette Oak
33) Green Dolphin by Elizabeth Goudge
34) Depression by
35) Found Treasure by Grace Livingston Hill
36) Blue Ruin by Grace Livingston Hill
37) Mrs Piggle Wiggle's Magic by Betty MacDonald
38) The Street of the City by Grace Livingston Hill
39) The City of Fire by Grace Livingston Hill
40) Marcie Schulyr by Grace Livingston Hill
41) The Gold Shoe by Grace Livingston Hill
42) The NEW Strong-Willed Child by Dr. James Dobson

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Thank you for visiting my blog! Your book lists looks great, I love Beverly Lewis!
Kelli

Polka dots & Paisleys said...

Hey Anna! Looks like we have the same taste in books! My ABSOLUTE favorite is Redeeming Love! I also love all the Beverly Lewis books. I've read a few series of her books. Every one of her books keeps me captivated! And I think I saw that you liked the Love Comes Softly series. Well, me too! I read them so long ago I can't even remember exactly what they were about, but I liked them a lot. Good luck in your reading list! ~Martha~