Thursday, January 24, 2008

Its All About Pink!!!

I love pink. I adore pink. My eye is naturally drawn to anything that is pink. So when I saw this blog, I was instantly in love. And check out the store too! I dream of having a cottage somewhere with a large garden surrounding it and all pink stuff inside. (and throw in some white and maybe some sage green too...those colors look wonderful with pink)

Cute Pink Stuff

Ohhhhh...I could surround myself in pink. I think I shall. This motif has now become my inspiration for my craft/sewing room. I am going for shabby chic pink! (with white and sage green too)

And I do hope to win this lovely "giveaway" from the Buttercup and Roses blog to start off my new pink theme. Wouldn't that be lovely? Stop by and check out the giveaway for yourself.

3 comments:

Lady_MSnow said...

Oh my...those sites are wonderful. :D

Cindy Roberts said...

Thank you so much, from the bottom of my PINK heart!

Amy said...

Dare I say it?

PRETTY IN PINK

(Your blog, that is!)