Thursday, January 24, 2008

Playing Around

So...its another night of insomnia, I guess. And you know that means one of two things. Either I have spent the past few hours crocheting or else I have been piddling around on the computer. Of course, if you are here reading this then you must have noticed the changes to my blog...and if you noticed the changes to my blog then you can pretty much guess which of those two things I've been doing the past couple of hours.

You got it! I made my blog PINK! Yay! Its something I've been wanting to do for about a year now, but just never got around to playing with it. Now I have. I still have some things I would like to add (little pictures along the side and whatnot to make it "pretty" to look at) but I like what I have so far. Its more "me" and there isn't another "me" in the world so there can't possibly be another blog like mine. And do you know what else??? (this is the really cool part) My blog now matches my website! Wooo Hooo!

In addition to my new "look" I also took some pictures of myself. (because that's what self-absorbed, artistic-type people do) Then I edited them and came up with a few that I think are kind of cute.

Me


Okay. So that one doesn't really classify as "cute". I was attempting to exhibit my modeling skills. (or lack thereof) And then I kicked the modeling up a notch and came out with this one....

Photobucket


Don't quite know if its beautiful...or silly. Haven't made up my mind yet. (but its leaning towards silly) I don't even know what to do with these pictures. Like the title of this post says, I was just playing around. But...ahhhh....oh yah...this next picture is PURE cuteness!!!

Photobucket


And it gets even better. MORE cuteness!!!

Photobucket


So, maybe I can make these smaller and add them along the sidebar to the blog. I don't know what else to do with them. But anyways...Do you like the new look? (Its awfully pink, isn't it? Gotta love that pink) Now I better go try to get to sleep again or else its going to be a very long day tomorrow. (I have a date with a girlfriend to go coffee shopping. Mmmmmmmmm!!!!!)

3 comments:

Lady_MSnow said...

I love the new looks. It's definitely you! And the pictures of you and Chloe are the epitome of cuteness. ;D

Bella said...

I love the pink, it represents you perfectly!
The pictures are adorable, too cute for words :)

catheryn said...

Love love love the new look of your blog!!!! And I simply adore your new pictures!!!!