Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thing A Day Thing

I did it. After much deliberation I have decided to join the Thing A Day challenge.

Photobucket


I am a little bit nervous about this, whether or not I can actually create something new every single day for the whole month of February. I must begin plotting out what I am going to do. I need themes. I need ideas. Uggg...

I have started formulating ideas in my head for weekly themes. I thought if I broke it down into weeks, that would make it easier on myself. Here is what I have come up with so far.

Week 1 ~ Boutique Week (ha ha...that sounds catchy, eh?) - I will make little things to sell in my Boutique
Week 2 ~ Calligraphy Week - I want to learn calligraphy this year so what better way to start than with this challenge?
Week 3 ~ Home Decorating Week - I would like to do things in my sewing/craft room to make it more "inspirational" for me. (and organized)
Week 4 ~ Card Week ~ pretty easy, don't ya think? I couldn't think of anything else and this would be fairly simple. Make one card a day. Easy peasy. I always need cards.

Of course, I may throw in a few random things here or there that don't fit into those categories...like making Valentines treats, or baking something new and yummy. But I am pretty excited and a little tentative about this challenge. So, anyone want to join me? (Thanks for the push Brandie. We can be cheerleaders for each other, what do you say?)

Week #1
Thing #1

Photobucket
Cabled Tea Cozy


Thing #2
Photobucket
More Cabled Tea Cozies


Thing #3
Photobucket
Even MORE Cabled Tea Cozies


Thing #4
Photobucket
Beaded Stitch Markers


Thing #5
Photobucket
More Beaded Stitch Markers


Thing #6
Photobucket
Baby Bottom Bloomers


Thing #7
Photobucket
Blue Dishcloths


Thing #8
Photobucket
Bright Dishcloths


Week #2
Thing #9
Photobucket
Rye Bread


Thing #10
Photobucket
Calligraphy Practice


Thing #11
Photobucket
Cream Puffs


Thing #12
Photobucket
Banana Cake


Thing #13
Photobucket
Dainty Teacup Cover


Thing #14
FLOP


Thing #15
Photobucket
Winter Wonderland Bonnet


Week #3

Thing #16
Photobucket
Apron Hooks


Thing #17
Photobucket
Towel Rack


Thing #18
Photobucket
Teacup Hooks


Thing #19
Photobucket
Darling Teacup Cover


Thing #20
Organized Photos on Computer


Thing #21
Photobucket
Adult Apron Finished


Thing #22
Photobucket
Cowboy Candy Bars


Week #4


Thing #23
Photobucket
Frilled Lace Dishcloth


Thing #24
COMING SOON


Thing #25
Photobucket
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Scones


Thing #26
Photobucket
Bedroom Curtains


Thing #27
COMING SOON

No comments: