Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

"Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth-
for your love is more delightful than wine.

Pleasing is the fragrance of your perfumes;
your name is like perfume poured out.
No wonder the maidens love you!

Take me away with you-Let us hurry!
Let the king bring me into his chambers."


~ Song of Solomon 1:2-4


How beautiful! I read this passage this morning in my quiet time and thought "How fitting for today." God really is amazing in the verses He chooses to speak to us with and how pertinent they are in our lives. Wow! He amazes me.

Love between a man and his wife is a beautiful thing and a treasure from God above. Cherish that love and never forget that Love Himself came to earth to die for your sins and mine so we could spend eternity surrounded by His Perfect Love in heaven!

No comments: