Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Big Hunt

Well, I'm only a couple of days late wishing you all a Happy Easter. So...Happy Easter. I hope you all had a lovely day. While we were sure to celebrate our Lord's Resurrection on Easter morning, I have to be honest and say that, for me, the day was anything but lovely. I got food poisoning from one of our eggs. Fun. I spent the entire church service trying to maintain my poise and it all let loose as soon as I walked in our back door after driving home from church. The rest of the afternoon/evening was spent on the couch sleeping with a headache.

But, the good news is that our Lord is indeed risen and someday I will be in His Presence and I will never succomb to food poisoning or headaches again. What a glorious day that will be.

Until then, we will make the most of what we have. And what we have is the cutest little girl in the world. She remembers hunting eggs last year and has continued to point out her basket of eggs at least once a week since. So, its no wonder she was excited Sunday morning on her egg hunt. Check out the video.



Please stop by tomorrow. I just know you aren't going to want to miss this. We will be having a giveaway of some sort and I am sure you will want to play. I just know it. Its a big day for me and I want to celebrate it with you. But more on that tomorrow. I am off to plant some seeds and paint a door. Fun! Have a wonderful day all day long.

3 comments:

Lady_MSnow said...

Oh my! I am so sorry you got sick. I sure hope you are all better now. I can't wait to see the video. :D

Crochetingangel said...

Sorry you got sick, hope you are feeling better by now. vid says it's no longer available, hope to see it soon, can't wait to see little Chloe huntng for those eggs.

Yes what a Glorious day it will be when we all meet up in heaven and we are in his Presence. How exciting that Day will be :)

(((((HUGS))))) sandi said...

(((((Anna))))) So sorry to hear you were sooo sick! YUCK!

Sadly I can't watch vids. It takes my puter hours to download two minutes~LOL! but a contest? HHHMMMMMMMMMMMM.... (((((HUGS))))) sandi