Monday, March 31, 2008

For My Birthday

This just in...Attention Everyone!!! I have just been informed that my dear husband, at this very moment in time, is purchasing 2 tickets to a Yankee game at Yankee stadium. And not only this, but they are playing the Red Sox for this game.

Okay. Breathe Anna, breathe. Whew!

So, my birthday is in a couple of weeks and I have been asking for a year now if he would take me to a Yankee game up in the Bronx this year. You see...its the last year the Yankees will be playing their stadium. Why is this such a big deal to me? Well, its the House that Ruth built. (go read that article to find out more) Its where Yankee magic happens time and time again. I am hoping that by my attending this one game this year against our biggest rivals, I will help out in some small way towards that Yankee magic and they will win the World Series this year.

Anyways, I am pretty excited about my birthday gift and I can't wait for these next two weeks to pass so I can be in New York City and see my beloved Yankees play. ACK!!! I can barely breath I am so excited. I gotta go crochet. I'll be back later when I can think and type better. (I just hope my shaking hands CAN crochet)

Breathe Anna....just breathe.

10 comments:

Cheri said...

That IS exciting & incredibly thoughtful of your hubby. I hope you have a wonderful time and that you bring your team a little magic and a win. :)

Just little ol'me said...

Whoo hoo!!! Have fun at the game (I know it's a ways off and all). I know how you feel about your team I can't wait to go see mine when they come to AZ to play.

mom4x said...

Oh how fun....I am sure you will have a GREAT time...

Lady_MSnow said...

You know you will have to tell us all about it!

Amy said...

That sounds like a fantastic present! I haven't been to Yankee Stadium, but I did see the Mets play at Shea and I've toured Camden Yards in Baltimore.

Have lots of fun--buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jacks :)

catheryn said...

Oh how very exciting!!!!!!!!!

Crochetingangel said...

I am soooo excited for you, I so remember all our conversations last year and how you feel about your team, how thoughtful of your dh to do this for you. But def. you need to breathe, lol.

I can't wait to hear how much fun you have when you go.

Ulla said...

What a great time you are going to have.

Have a nice time.
Ulla

Kelli said...

How exciting! Have fun and take pictures. :0)
Hugs,
Kelli

Ashlie said...

Wow Anna! James really did good, huh? I hope y'all have a blast! Oh, and you've gotta let Chloe try all the yummy stadium food! :)