Friday, April 04, 2008

And the Winner Is....

Number 6
Just little ol' me from http://proudsahm.blogspot.com/


I will be mailing your prize out sometime next week. Thank you so much for participating. Thank you to all who stopped by and commented. Thank you to all who even read my blog. Its so nice to know that I help and encourage and uplift so many of you by my humble little life. Each of you are a treasure and because you are such a treasure, I have decided to have a giveaway more often than...oh....say...once. I will try to have something lovely for you at least once a month. What say you to that???

Go out and smile to someone today. Bring cheer into someone's life by smiling and saying, "Hello." It could change their life. If not their life than maybe their day and isn't that good enough?

2 comments:

Just little ol'me said...

WHooooo!!!!!!!!!! Just checked my email and saw this and now I'm doing my happy dance (don't look anyone, lol) Savie thinks mommy is being silly but what can I say, I've never won anything like this before!!! Thanks Anna!!!

Lady_MSnow said...

Congrats to the winner!