Friday, April 11, 2008

Inky Am

I couldn't sleep last night. At 2:00 am, as I lay there wondering why, it dawned on me. I am going to a "Inky Am" on Wednesday. And not just any "Inky Am" but one against the Red Sox. Is it any wonder I couldn't sleep? Then, I awoke this morning at 6:12 am and was not able to fall back asleep.

So, here I am, dreaming about the "Inky Am" next week and hoping Derek Jeter will come off the DL and play. (for all of you non-baseball fans out there, the DL is the Disabled List) It would seem that Jeter strained his quad or something Monday and they are uncertain how long he will be out. The announcers for last nights game (good game, by the way) made it seem like a long time because they were mentioning Arod taking over in the shortstop position until Jeter comes back. Hmmm...could be speculating too soon. I don't know. I am worried though. He MUST play against the Red Sox on Wednesday. They are playing tonight so I will see if I can watch that game.

What's an "Inky Am" you ask? Upon telling Chloe yesterday that we would be going to a Yankee Game next week, she immediately started jumping up and down, shouting "Inky Am". And if that isn't enough to get you excited, check this video out. Short and sweet.



Go Yankees!!!!!!

4 comments:

Lady_MSnow said...

Have fun at the Inky Am! ;D

Green Acres said...

Anna-I LOVE your blog!! The video was awesome! I could not stop laughing over you smelling your ticket! You are going to have such a good time!!! I am so excited for you!
Jodi from the HS Lounge
GO YANKEES!!!!

Kisha said...

all the great things of a baseball game, lol. Have fun next week!!

Crochetingangel said...

That is too cute "Inky Am" Have fun at the game, I am so excited for y'all