Thursday, April 10, 2008

It Smells So Good!

I stare at the calendar every day. About once an hour. And look what arrived in the mail today.

Photobucket


Yes! I actually sniffed it. (a couple of times too) I almost smelled hot dogs. Almost. And cracker jacks. It actually just smelled like paper.

Its almost here. Less than a week. This time next week, the game will be over and hopefully the Yankees will have won. I am counting on my being present a good luck charm for them so they win the world series this year.

I wonder if we should think of a witty sign to take so they will shoot us for ESPN. Yup. The game is being broadcast by ESPN so you need to watch and see us. What should my sign say? Jeter is my favorite...But Arod is more likely to do something Big in April. Can't stand Damon so don't even mention him. Well, I gotta run. The beautiful outdoors is calling my name and the grass smells so sweet. (not as sweet as these tickets though)

Woooo Hooooo!!!!!!!! I'm GOING!!

"Take me out to the ballgame.
Take me out with the crowd.
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks.
I don't care if I never go back
For its root, root, root for the home team.
If they don't win its a shame.
For its one, two, three strikes, you're out
At the ol' ball game!!!"




(Love Mr. November!)

4 comments:

Lady_MSnow said...

You are going to have so much fun!

Kate said...

jetEr
Says
"Pack it in,
bostoN"

crochEt
Stitchers
Pick the
yaNkees

Everyone
Sane
Pulls for the
yaNkees

I know you'll have a blast! I'm not much for sports on TV, but even I love going to live games!!

Anna said...

Your so funny Kate. I've missed you. You make me giggle.

(((((HUGS))))) sandi said...

It is always such a delight to catch up with you on your blog! *HAPPY COMING BIRTHDAY!* LOVE your beautiful skirt and dress~you are sooo talented!!!!! I also LOVE your book treasures~OH I LOVE BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS! and CREATED for SURE is a gem, I must wholeheartedly agree... Sadly, I've lost many friends over it though. (((((HUGS))))) sandi