Tuesday, April 15, 2008

We are Good to Go!

Update for you all on our ticket situation. We've got TICKETS! That's right. We finally got our new tickets in a better location. We are closer to third base now. Although we won't be catching any home runs in our new seats, we will get a better view of Derek Jeter. Wooo Hoooo! And guess what!! He's playing tomorrow. I am ecstatic. I couldn't be happier. That's all I have to say for tonight. I am off to catch some shuteye before we hit the road in the morning. I leave you with a little video. Just you watch and see why Jeter is my favorite. (and I saw most of these plays in games which is 100% better than seeing them on a little clip. They are so much more stunning in a regular game. This guy is amazing)



Have a wonderful week everyone. I'll catch you when I get back.

1 comment:

Green Acres said...

I am so glad to have found another mom who loves this future hall-of-famer as much as we do. I showed ds the video! We loved it! Thanks for sharing! Hope you had fun at the game!
J.