Saturday, May 17, 2008

Entertainment For 25 Cents

I LOVE yard sales. Even better are rummage sales or community yard sales. I always seem to find the best deals at church yard sales. Like the puzzle I've been working on this week.

Photobucket


So its missing a piece, but you know what? Who cares. It was only 25 cents and it provided me with 6 days of evening entertainment. They had a whole stack of puzzles and now I am kind of wishing I had picked up a couple more. Of course, with puzzles in the house, that makes it kind of hard to get any crocheting or sewing done.

So, I am off now to get Chloe dressed and make my coffee "to-go" because we are hitting some yard sales first thing this morning. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!! Its a beautiful day that the Lord has made. Go rejoice in it.

3 comments:

Lady_MSnow said...

Enjoy the yard sales! I hope to get to some yard sales soon too. :D

(((((HUGS))))) sandi said...

It's been so busy around here that I haven't visited in a while, an there are so many delightful things to read! LOVE Chloe's bathing suit~haven't yet gotten one for Hazel~ACK! I spice my pizza crust, too! HATE puzzles~or at least I can't do them nicely with others, because they invade my territory~LOL! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

(((((HUGS))))) sandi said...

OH yeah~your newest dress is GORGEOUS! (((((HUGS))))) sandi