Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Gretal's Petals Ensemble

WHEW! *feverishly wiping sweat from brow*

Its finally done. I know you are probably wondering if I even design things any more, what with all the sewing going on around here. I do, I do. Have no fear. I just have to take it a bit more slowly due to the carpal tunnel in the wrists and the hoards of fabric in the sewing room. Especially when I design my lovely thread dresses. They take longer anyways. And don't even mention frogging. Please! Frogging new designs in thread adds so much more time onto the project. Ugggg.

But all that aside, I completed it. I think this shall be my last thread dress for Chloe for a long, long time. I need to start designing thread dresses in newborn - 6month sizes. They don't take near as long as 18 month sizes. And if all else fails, I can simply turn around and sell them on my website or on Etsy. Ahhh....then I could cheat and work on them two days a week. Design day and Boutique day. (which reminds me...I think I need to take away one of the sewing days and create a second design day. Monday just doesn't have enough hours to get any designing done at all)

Without further ado, I present to you Gretal's Petals Ensemble.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Now I just need to get around to typing her up so she can get into testing. I aim to get that accomplished before I head out to the folk's next week. This dress will be available in baby and toddler sizes. WoooHooo! If you wanna test it, check out my testing forum. This pattern should be ready in the next couple of days!

4 comments:

Kisha said...

Ooooo that is so cute, and I love the hat. Great job (as I head over to sign up for testing).

Crochet Diva said...

Very sweet. :)

Amy @ Experience Imagination said...

A very adorable dress. I imagine my daughter would have it on for, oh, ten minutes, tops, before she'd have spilled something bright red and indelible down the front. :)

(((((HUGS))))) sandi said...

OH ANNA! How INCREDIBLE! I LOVE IT! (((((HUGS))))) sandi