Saturday, July 05, 2008

Thank You Daddy!

We have been blessed with a loving husband and father. Chloe and I are truly lucky. This week, upon arriving at my parent's house, we were greeted with two cards and a letter from James. (the letter was a picture he drew for Chloe of Mickey Mouse) The very next day a package arrived. It was addressed to Chloe.

Photobucket


I set the package in front of Chloe and she anxiously awaited Mama to snap a picture and get on with the cutting of the tape so she could see what was inside.

Photobucket


And...Its Open!!

Photobucket


Ahhh! Leave it to Daddy to give her a teddy bear that plays the Air Force Fight Song. I can still hear it in my head, playing over and over and over and over and over. Somehow, this song never gets old. (supportive wife that I am) The particular instruments used to record the song on this teddy bear DO though. They grate on my nerves after about the 234th time the song plays through.

No, really though...it was a very thoughtful gift and one that Chloe thoroughly enjoys. (over and over and over again) She even sleeps with it at night, although if she presses it too many times I take it away until morning.

Thank you Daddy. We love and miss you very much.

No comments: