Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What Was I Thinking?

Sometimes I wonder if I even DO think. I have no clue what on earth possessed me when I bought the fabric you are about to see. Its clearly not my style. I don't even like it all that much. There is a tad bit of intrigue when I gaze at it, but somehow it never progresses past that.

And then, to top it all off, I decided yesterday that I would make the skirt in a size 10 instead of a size 12 just to motivate myself to lose some extra weight. Why did I do that? (aside from the motivational factor I just mentioned) I don't know. Sometimes I really wonder at myself. So, now I have a skirt that doesn't fit and that I don't like.

Photobucket



Where on earth did I put my brain???

I suppose once I get a zipper put in and once I lose the extra 15 pounds and once I get a nice brown knit shirt to go with this dreadful thing, I will come to like it enough to wear it. I suppose.

4 comments:

Lady_MSnow said...

I think it is probably motivation enough to just want to be able to fit in it.

Amy @ Experience Imagination said...

Dang, I wish I were a size 10. I would love a skirt in that pattern!

I hope you are able to enjoy it, once you get a whole outfit put together.

busyHSmom said...

Or, you could take it apart and make a totally awesome bag, or something else out of it!

Christy said...

maybe you made it for me cause i love it and thats what size i will be next month after i have baby caleb ;)