Wednesday, October 01, 2008

WIP Wednesday - Knitted Afghan

Square #5 is finished and square #6 is over half done. Woo Hoo! I've been a knittin' fool today and my index fingers are about numb. I thought I could finish that sixth square this evening but alas, the telephone beckoned and I answered. (first James and then my parents) Here is the completed square 5.

Photobucket


And here is the portion I have finished tonight of square 6. I apologize for the blurry picture. Its late, I'm tired and I don't feel like retaking the picture. Sorry.

Photobucket


Tomorrow I will hopefully be making this dress and jacket in a beautiful navy blue. I can't wait! Good night everyone!

2 comments:

Lady_MSnow said...

Lookin' Good Anna! You just might finish this yet. ;o)

Ashlie said...

Looks like good progress on your latest WIP. You'll be done before you know it! And the dress/jacket combo is beautiful, too. What kind of fabric are you gonna make it out of?