Monday, December 29, 2008

I Can't Take it Any Longer

I can't do it. I can't listen to one more curse word fly through my walls from our noisy neighbors who fight every single day. So, we are putting our house on the market this week and as soon as it sells we will be moving into a proper house. (which we will be renting. NO MORE TOWNHOUSES!!!) I can hardly wait. I am praying the house sells quickly so I can move this month. I am ready to move this weekend! :)

Today I am decluttering and loading the truck full of stuff for the salvation army thrift store and then I will be doing some major cleaning and other projects to ready the house for sale. I mean business here. There will be no doubt in James mind that I want to move.

In the meantime, I am trying to find as many things to be thankful about as possible.

I am thankful I have a roof over my head and cozy blankets to sleep under.
I am thankful for hot cups of coffee every morning and my wonderful programmable coffee maker.
I am thankful for windows that let in plenty of sunshine all day.
I am thankful for a fridge full of food.
I am thankful for a husband who cares enough about us that he is willing to pack us up and move so I don't have to hear the filth from next door.
I am thankful for wonderful church friends who will sell our house for us and help us find a new house.
I am thankful that God is still God and that He honors us when we honor Him.

I am now off to find more things I no longer need that might bless someone else. Have a wonderful day all day long everyone. Find something to be thankful for today.

3 comments:

LadySnow said...

I don't blame you for wanting to move. I would want to move too! I'll be praying that you sell you house soon and can find a proper home. ;-)

Ashlie said...

Oh, Anna, I hope you're able to find a new house TODAY! Or, if not today, then really soon! I know I would hate listening to trash like that too! Here's to a speedy sale!

Anna said...

Yah...the last straw was having to listen to it on Christmas Eve. And then to have the "make up" time wake me up at 2:00 am. GROSS!!!