Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Praying for a Miracle

The Realtor left a couple of hours ago and I am afraid we have some bad news. We are about $5,000 short of our needed goal to be able to sell our house and walk away. The price we had to set on the house today is what we need to be able to pay everyone and come out even but its about $5,000 too high for the neighborhood. Our Realtor doesn't think it will sell quickly at this price. (and I want it to sell yesterday!)

I have prayed for my miracle and I have handed this entire situation over to the Lord. It is now in His hands and I trust him completely for all this. He can more than meet my needs and take care of me. If He wills us to be in this house, then it won't sell. If He wants us in a different house, then it will, no matter the price. Its that simple.

In the meantime, I have decided that each and every time I hear my neighbors lovely antics, I will pray for them. The sound of my prayers will muffle their noise and hey! They sure are the kind of people who need some prayer. This way, I can keep my mind from dwelling on how awful it is and remain in a more positive mind set. It can't hurt anything.

Anyways, I am of now to try to sleep. Have a great night everyone.

6 comments:

Green Acres said...

Hi Anna! It's Jodi here, I've been keeping up with your blog in my google reader. I'm sorry you're having neighbor trouble. I'll pray with you!

Anna said...

Thank you Jodi. We sure do apprecate it. God can do amazing things if we allow him. :)

Green Acres said...

He sure can! Have a blessed New Year!

Crochetingangel said...

Y'all are in my thoughts and prayers that you get your miracle. No one should have to endure this. I hope that you are able to sell your house and find another soon. Continue to put your full trust in God and he will work amazing things in your life :) Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna, it's Kathy

I have neighbors that love trying to do evil towards me but God turns it to good every time. They were making nusance calls to Animal Control saying we had too many dogs (by law there is no limit) and AC offered me rabies shots for each animal we own at cost. They called again, AC took in some pups we wanted to rehome...I just have to pray for her, she is a sad person who loves to breed hate and discontent, and God won't allow her evil to harm us. I pray he does the same protection for your family.

losingmymind2@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna, thought you might like to know that I read them all just now. Loved the pic of Chlor (so did dad) and the crazy quilt squares look great. NO I don't think you are crazy, but maybe the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Bless you my dear daughter. I think you're great. Mom