Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bow Tied Square

Square number 8 is complete. Wooo Hooo. Am I on a roll or what? I only have on more square to do and then I will be HALF WAY DONE! (is it sad that I am counting down to half way?)

Photobucket


I think once I hit halfway, I may have to take a break from this knitting thing. Maybe more crazy squares? or even some...can you guess??? doll clothes! It could be possible that I might even drag out a full blown sewing project. Chloe needs some new dresses for spring. We shall see. We shall see. But for now, I have to decide which square will be number 10.

Since I have been working (or NOT working) on this afghan for 3 years now, here is the book I am using. 60 Easy To Knit Pattern Stitches Combine to Create Sampler Afghans. Have a great day everyone. We are off to run errands a day early.

1 comment:

Crochetingangel said...

That is gorgeous I love it. Great job! Thanks for posting what book this is. I just found it on ebay and it is on it's way, I can't wait to try my hand at knitting again.