Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Vintage Buttons

Look what the postman brought for me this morning. A lovely pressie!

Photobucket


Vintage Buttons galore. I am in button heaven right now as I fondle each one and dream of what creation they shall adorn.

I realized this week that I can find buttons much cheaper on Etsy than I can at Joanns. Buttons with character and who have already proven their worth in the world. Not only am I helping out a fellow etsian when I purchase my supplies from them, but I save a bit of money as well. The above buttons were purchased from abandc shop. I paid not more than $10 for all the buttons you see. (and that includes shipping) I think I paid closer to $6 for all those buttons. $6 at Joanns would get me 4-6 individual buttons.

Now I just need a few more sales this week so I can shop for more vintage buttons and supplies. Oh how I love vintage!

1 comment:

LadySnow said...

Good to know...just need Hubby to get a job now. :-)