Friday, February 20, 2009

Etsy Find Friday

I have found the best source for handmade cards. If you are looking for that perfect card, you must first visit dayhomemama's shop. She makes the most beautiful cards I have ever seen. This is the card I purchased from her last week.

Photobucket


Isn't it beautiful? I have to tell you...it is even more stunning in person. I plan on buying all my cards from her in the future. Just take a look at what else she offers.

Home Sweet Paradise (another beautiful shabby chic card)
Photobucket


She also offers little cards in sets like this Set of 4 Square cards in Blue.

Photobucket


Wanna make your own card but don't have time to shop for supplies? Need a little help in the inspiration area? She sells kits of supplies...everything you need to make your own card, like this Basic Grey Urban Prarie kit.

Photobucket


Another of my favorites is this Friendship Card...

Photobucket


...and this Amy Butler Purse set of 4. Oh how darling are they?

Photobucket


I'm telling you...these really are the cutest cards you have ever seen. And dayhomemama is a sweetheart to work with. You are gonna love her. (and her cards)She also blogs at dayhomemama too. I wish I could show you more but you are just going to have to go browse around her shop on your own. Have fun and hey! Drop me a line and let me know what your favorite from her shop is. Have a great afternoon/evening everyone.

3 comments:

LadySnow said...

Those are great finds..the cards are beautiful!

Unique Women In Business said...

Great write up! I absolutley love shabby chic and these cards are just my style!

Dayhomemama said...

Wow, thank you Anna, I am blessed and honoured to be featured on your blog. Your blog has made me feel that I am doing this for a reason, and is definitely re-enforcing my love for paper crafting and the arts in general. I am very grateful for your beautiful words!