Friday, February 20, 2009

Wishing for Spring

I wish for spring. I wish for warmer weather. I wish for no more dark, gloomy days with high winds that whisk me right off the sidewalk. Due to this wishful nature of mine I splurged and brought a bit of spring to my kitchen table a little early.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I am not the best flower arranger around. To be honest, I am not that good at all. But at least now I have something pretty to look at on my kitchen table and it makes me smile. I need that. I need to smile more. I hope you all do something for yourselves today that makes you smile. Have a wonderful day everyone. God bless you all.

3 comments:

LadySnow said...

I love the color!

Anna said...

Me too. ;)

Sarah said...

Lovely! Absolutely beautiful! I just bought pink Lily of the Valley bulbs today, we have red clay for dirt here, so we will see if they bloom in a few months. I'm ready for spring too!