Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Dunkin Donuts

Ever tried it? No...I'm not talking about the coffee/donut shop. (although they are quite good too.) What I am talking about today is actually taking a donut and dunking it into a cup of coffee. Ever tried it? Oh my goodness gracious. I have heard of Dunkin Donuts my entire life but never actually dunked a donut....until yesterday.

And my life will never be the same.

Photobucket


So...now you've heard of dunkin donuts but have you ever heard of dunkin dollies? Neither had I until yesterday. (it was a day full of dunkin discoveries.)

Photobucket


Sometimes I stop and wonder what goes through that child's head. Really, though. Why on earth would she come downstairs before her nap, get out a juice glass and leave her dolly in it? Uhhhh...I better leave that one alone.

Have a fabulous day everyone. I need to get my hands on more donuts somehow. They have all disappeared and there is still coffee in my cup.

4 comments:

LadySnow said...

Maybe she thought her dolly needed a bath. :-)

Anna said...

Ya...but the glass was empty.

Elizabeth said...

oh girl...if it's edible & "dunkable"...I dunk. i am a BIG dunker!!! :-)

Anna said...

Okay. So I guess its time for me to start experimenting with "dunk" type foods then, eh? Hmmm...got any good ideas?