Friday, March 13, 2009

Etsy Find Friday

Golly, but the week goes by so fast, doesn't it? Whoa. I feel like I just posted an Etsy Find Friday yesterday or something. Can it be Friday again already? Ok. So I just checked the date at the bottom of my computer screen and yup...its Friday. So...in honor of dear Chloe's birthday this weekend, here are some of my favorites that I wish I could get for her.

Craggy Arches and Crooked Houses by Pretty Dreamer

Photobucket


Wooden Baseball Player Dolls by The Enchanted Cupboard You know why I picked this one...of course. (but it would need to say Yankess instead of O's)

Photobucket


Little Miss Race Car Driver Playmat by Miss Pretty Pretty. Okay. So I am a tomboy (can you believe that?) and Chloe takes a bit after me. She loves playing with cars. So, it doesn't get much better than this. A PINK race car mat. How cool is that???? (yes...even girls can play with cars)

Photobucket


Tea Time Party Time Teaset by The Enchanted Cupboard. Another cute one from that shop. And its tea...fitting of course for us girly girl tomboys.

Photobucket


Fairy Baking Set by The Fairy Ring. Now this is just plain cute.

Photobucket


Fairy Woodland Set by Small Town Toys. More fairies. I seem to be on a fairy kick lately.

Photobucket


Baby Monsters and MegaBytes by The Hookery. Gotta have these finger puppets. Oh yes. We are sooooo into monsters right now.

Photobucket


I Love You Wall Sticker by paigemtyler. Because I say this to Chloe at least once a day every single day. It is true and I want her to grow up knowing that no matter what, I will always love her. (and I do mean always)

Photobucket


And now I better end this post and start my next one. I have finished The Cake and I would like to show it to you all before it gets devoured tomorrow. Be back in a minute.

2 comments:

Amy @ Experience Imagination said...

If you like finger puppets, you should check out Melissa Mall's toy collection at Inner Child Crochet. She has free patterns for three or four different collections of puppets.

Anna said...

Thanks for the link. I checked them out. The finger puppets seam easy enough that I could probably do them without a pattern. Just simple rounds with sewn embellishments on them. I may have to make some for Chloe.