Friday, March 20, 2009

Etsy Find Friday

Inspirational places and things. That is the theme of my finds this week. I have favorited many paintings, photographs and things that make me smile and dream. I would love to spend an afternoon with a good book and a blanket in some of these locations. I dream of sitting inside a rose, surrounded by its perfect petals. Wouldn't that be lovely?

Forest Path with Bridge by Green Roots Photos

Photobucket


Always a Rose by Green Island Studio

Photobucket


Historic Bridge and Waterfall in Woodland by Allison Ostertag

Photobucket


Clouds by Linn Photography

Photobucket


Wait by Bella Luce Photography

Photobucket


Peaceful Garden by Illumnia Photographics

Photobucket


In The Jungles of San Juan by Posh Gallery

Photobucket


Peach Blossom by And Shiny Things

Photobucket

No comments: