Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Preciously Pink Parfait

This dress is such a dream...even with the backwards bodice back. I finished sewing on the zipper this morning and I made the rosette for the waist. I have to say the rose adds the finishing touch to the dress. And it was so simple to make. I need to make more of these for dresses in the future. Or even purses. Or anything that needs embellished, for that matter.

Anyways, without further ado, I present to you....Chloe's 4th birthday dress.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And that chapstick still needs cleaned off the wall and dear Chloe is begging me to allow her to paint before lunch. I guess that is my cue that I am needed. Have a great day everyone.

3 comments:

LadySnow said...

Awe....it's wonderful Anna. Chloe looks beautiful! :-)

Sarah said...

It's beautiful! She's such a sweetie!

Elizabeth said...

beautiful dress, beautiful photos...beautiful little girl!!! :-)