Saturday, March 07, 2009

Tonight...

We are going on a date! A real date! Just hubby and me! I am excited, can you tell? (the exclaimation points after every statement was a huge clue)

So, why am I so excited about this particular date? Well, we don't get dates very often and when we do, dear James always (and I do mean always) chooses to go to the movies. While I do enjoy watching movies, I just can't stand the thought of "quality time" sitting and watching something during which we can't talk to each other or look at each other or interact with each other. We don't get alone time very often (unless you count every night after Chloe goes to bed...but that's different) and so I want a real date!

Tonight we are going to a paint your own pottery shop. Wooo Hooo! This is going to be so much fun. Of course, we will find something to eat somewhere...and if we are super quick at painting (which I am sure James will be) we might even have time to catch a movie. Who knows. But I am thrilled that we get to do this. Hooray! I'll post pics of our date probably Monday. (because you know that with something this fun, I will be taking the camera along with me) Have a wonderful weekend everyone. We are off to the Bernina retailer to service poor, dear Bernina and possible price out embroidery machines and ruffler foots. (such a dear man I am married to)

No comments: