Friday, April 10, 2009

Etsy Finds Friday

This week I just had to find all the things for My Favorite Things song that Julie Andrews sang on The Sound of Music. When I am feeling blue, I love to to sing this song and think of my own favorite things. You can't help but smile when you listen to this song. I've embedded a YouTube video so you can listen to the song while you peruse my findings. Enjoy!



Raindrops on Roses

Photobucket

Whiskers on Kittens

Photobucket

Bright Copper Kettle

Photobucket

Warm Woolen Mittens

Photobucket

Brown Paper Packages Tied up with String

Photobucket

Cream Colored Ponies

Photobucket

Crisp Apple Strudel

Photobucket

Doorbells

Photobucket

Sleighbells

Photobucket

Schnitzel with Noodles

Photobucket

Wild Geese that Fly With the Moon on their Wings

Photobucket

Girls in White Dresses with Blue Satin Sashes

Photobucket

Snowflakes that Stay on My Nose and Eyelashes

Photobucket

Silver White Winters that Melt into Spring

Photobucket


I hope you enjoyed listening to one of my favorite songs about my favorite things and looking at some interesting findings based on that theme. It was fun. I really enjoy browsing etsy each week to find things to share with you. Please, share with me in the comments section what some of your favorite things are. Next week I will show you some of my favorite things too. (or maybe I will search some of yours out for you.)

4 comments:

LadySnow said...

I really like those snowflakes. :-)

Lis said...

brilliant idea! and perfect finds! thank you for the smile today! =D

Elizabeth, The Mommy...etc said...

what a neat post! I loved it!

thanks for stopping by my blog last week.

I don't have extra photos of the black crocheted dress yet...but will get more. It was just a little quick creation...I rarely write down my patterns b/c I just get carried away and always say I'll do it later. ;-) I have more photos soon of another cute jumper I created that I think you'll like also. It's much easier to see since it's a light color. :-)

Pam said...

Amazing that you could find everything from the song! Great post!